The NHS contract tendering process can be a daunting experience. You may only get one chance to renew an existing NHS contract or acquire a new one. That’s why it’s so important to get it right and maximise your opportunities for success.
To help you do just this, we can provide knowledgeable advice to support you through the entire tendering process. From reviewing your existing contract to presenting your final business case, we’ll be on hand every step of the way.
Not only will we provide valuable experience, but we can also help out with time-consuming activities such as data research and analysis.
Dynamic Perceptions’ NHS contract tendering service includes:
- Reviewing your existing contract to establish a plan of action
- Assessing your current KPIs
- Conducting data research and analysis
- Preparing your business case for submission to tender
- Helping you to present your business case to the NHS area teams
The first step involves a one-to-one meeting, so we can understand your needs and expectations before devising a clear plan of action.
If you’d like professional help with NHS tendering, please get in touch for an informal chat.